Chocolate Chip keto Zucchini Bread - gluten free, sugar free, grain free, low carb
This moist and delicious Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread loaded with chocolate chips will knock your socks off! It is hands down one of the best keto/low carb/gluten-free quick breads I've made!
1 package Almond-Free Cake Base Mix by @kawaiitreatsandeats
1/2 cup finely or small grated zucchini (about 3 ounces)
6 Tablespoons butter
3 ounce cream cheese
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
k1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Place the grated zucchini in sieve over a bowl to drain the excess moisture while you prepare the other ingredients.
2. Preheat oven: To 325 degrees.
3. Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
4. In a large mix bowl add the butter and cream cheese. Heat in the microwave until it's just soft enough to mix together. Mix well.
5. Add in eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined. Fold in zucchini (make sure as moisture as possible has been squeezed out the grated zucchini before mixing in).
6. Add in one package of Almond-Free Cake Base Mix. Mix just until combined - don't over mix.
7. Fold in chocolate chips, and walnuts (if using).
8. Spread batter in the loaf pan. Sprinkle extra nuts and chocolate chips on top (if desired). Bake at 325 degrees for 40-42 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
recipe submitted by @deb.makes.lowcarb.delish